Saturday, July 23, 2011

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise + Gold Crackle

Hey Guys! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much lately.. I've been feeling uninspired I guess?  Not crazy about this mani I should have used a thicker coat of crackle but I figured whether I love it or not I need to post something lol!
I used China Glaze-Turned Up Turquoise & China Glaze Crackle-Tarnished Gold 

I didn't even keep this on so I'm going to redo them now lol so expect another post soon! & Monday I am doing a fruit themed mani for PAA's Monday challenge!

11 comments:

  1. this looks good even though you did thin coats.. it's like chunky shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Sarah the gold is really pretty :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! this is what a gold crackle should look like.

    i love!

    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the color combo! Gold crackle is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really stunning combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The colors look really good together

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like that alot. I typically HATE crackle but I really like that.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!