Friday, February 17, 2012

Encase You're Interested In My Day!

I had a pretty great one! I met a friend for the first time in person who I met in a FB group (a fellow makeup lover!) And we had a girls day in Nashville! We went to Mac, Sephora, and tons of other places! 
Here are some pics of me and my daughter!
And my hair today (although this picture is from like 10-11 hours after I did it! So it's frizzy now)

Also pictures of what I bought today! The new Nicki Minaj Lippie from Mac (Actually I bought TWO one is for my giveaway when I have it!!)
Mac lippie Naughty Saute (also wearing it in the pics!)
And from Sephora Too Faced Shadow Insurance, Urban Decay 24/7 liner (Retrograde)
And some Awesome Nars samples from the super kind lady who checked me out!
I got a bronzer sample, Illuminizer sample & shadow primer sample!


Hope you guys had a great day as well!!
-Sarah <3


6 comments:

  1. I love your hair Sarah thats so cool how did you do it!!!
    Skylar is to pretty just like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skylar is so beautiful Sarah. Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your daughter is so cute! and i love the lipstick you have on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your lipstick is a great color!
    i want the nicki minaj one so bad but i have no hope of getting it because there is no mac here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe :( Well I got a extra for my giveaway! But You could always swap somebody for one!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!