Monday, October 8, 2012

Underthings from Naild'it Post! BeYu 209, SpaRitual-Howl, and Sacred Ground.

I loved these polishes too much to only show them as undies!
BeYu 209 (4) BeYu 209 (3) BeYu 209 (2)
BeYu 230
This is a layering polish haha, but I wore it alone 4 coats.
So squishy! I love it! I believe a coat over a dark polish is similar to Clarins 230!
Sparitual Howl (1) Sparitual Howl (2)
SpaRitual-Howl
Two easy even coats!
SpaRitual Sacred Ground (10)
SpaRitual-Sacred Ground
/sigh SO Pretty! This was the first SpaRitual polish that I knew I needed.
Beautiful! Three thin coats.
SpaRitual Sacred Ground Matte (2) SpaRitual Sacred Ground Matte (1)
+ Butter London Matte Finish TC!
Hocus Bogus Matte
And here is the Hocus Bogus combo mattified! Love!
I was sad to take it off tonight :(


Just a quick post! Wanted to share these pretties!

3 comments:

  1. I love that you just layered up BeYu 230! That looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sacred Ground is AWESOME. It didn't seem like something I wanted for a long time, but when I saw it in person, I had to buy it. Have been happy with it ever since!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!