Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pretty and Polished Pink Cupcake Cuticle Balm Review!

Hello my lovelies! Today I have a pretty new product to show you!
A cuticle butter from Pretty and Polished
So lets jump into it, shall we?
IMG_6260 IMG_6261
IMG_6259
Ingredients for Pink Cupcake Balms:
Cocoa Butter, Mango Butter, Coconut Oil, Avocado Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Oil,  Beeswax, Fragrance
 ALLERGY WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS TREE NUT BY-PRODUCTS

The packaging is just for the sample I received, when you purchase this 
product it looks different, you can see it on the listing here!

She also has adorable P&P logo'd emery boards but my daughter stole mine and broke it on accident before I managed to tale a photo of it :(

I don't really feel that it smells particularly cupcake-y, but it does have a very sweet scent. 
A little bit too sweet for my nose (I'm sensitive to smells, I don't wear perfume for the same reasoning.)
But the fact that it works well and is a wonderful price makes it more than bearable for me!
Plus the smell doesn't linger very long, or maybe I just get used to it quickly..Nevertheless I don't notice the smell except when and for a few minutes right after I apply it.

I love that this has coconut oil in it! It is something that I love and use all the time for all sorts of things!
With one of them being my cuticles! It reminds me of coconut oil when I apply it, having the same low melting point and thins out from a solid balm to a oily form.
But it is even better! It is thicker and feels more moisturizing. And it does take so long for it all to absorb, you can clearly feel it still but it doesn't get oil all over everything like plain old coconut oil.

It makes my skin feel moisturized and very silky! 
You really get a big bang for you buck, this will last you a very long time.
I have been using this balm for a little over a month now and I definitely recommend it!
Point blank, I do actually plan to purchase this when I run out!
I like to have cuticle care products all over the place and this is a great one.
________________________________________________________________________


You can purchase this product, along with Pretty and Polished Polishes from Chels Etsy shop and website.
 The cuticle balm costs $9.00 for 1 oz, or $5.00 for .5 oz.

Keep up with P&P on Chels BlogFacebookTwitter, and Instagram!

Pretty and Polished also has some other new skincare products available such as Triple Whip Hand Cream and Cuticle Oil in roller ball packaging!

*Whew* Man It didn't seem like I wrote so much until I looked when I was done! Sorry for the babbling!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

2 comments:

  1. OMG I NEED THIS!!! I love sweet smells.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy, I have used it so much and I have barely put a dent in it somehow! It's like magic haha!

      Delete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!