Monday, August 19, 2013

Zoya Fall PixieDust Collection - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today's post is the Zoya Fall PixieDust Collection! Enjoy!

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*
Zoya PixieDust Fall

Zoya Carter
Carter - Three coats.

"a royal purple in a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish."


Zoya Arabella
Arabella - Three coats.

"a rich fuchsia pink in a matte, textured, sparkling finish."


Zoya Dhara
Dhara - Two coats.

"a firey orange copper with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish."


Zoya Tomoko
Tomoko - Three coats.

"a romantic champagne silver with a matte, textured, sparkling metal finish."


Zoya Chita
Chita - Two coats.

"a forest green in a matte, textured, sparkling finish."

Zoya Sunshine
Sunshine - Two coats.

"a "Van Gogh" navy blue in a matte, textured, sparkling finish."
_______________________________________________________

This collection is stunning, as per usual from Zoya's PixieDust polishes!
I really love all of them but my favorites are Carter, Sunshine and Chita!
These all have 
terrific formula's and went on easily! Make sure to let them dry fully between coats!
I'd say Sunshine and Chita were a tad thicker than the rest but still easy to apply.


*I wanted to not that the Zoya PixieDusts wear very well for me! I usually don't get any chips until day 6 or 7 and then it's still only 1-2 chips! I don't usually comment on longevity because I don't wear most polishes very long but I did get to text the Last Zoya Pixie Collection after my review and it wore incredibly well for me!*

You can purchase Zoya nail polish from http://www.zoya.com/ for $9.00 each
Or you can purchase the entire collection for $54.00

Follow Zoya on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!


Zoya Fall Pixies
To give you guys an idea how these look with topcoat, I added one coat onto each color and left a nail next to it without topcoat! I'd suggest two coats though since mine still look a tiny bit bumpy!


Zoya Fall PixieDust

What are your thoughts on this PixieDust Collection?
Zoya has made me fall for textures!

I much prefer the sparkly textures, what about you?

*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

22 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL swatches. They are so perfect! I also love that you showed them with and without a top coat next to each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I'm always curious how they look with it on!
      And there are many people who don't love the textured look!

      Delete
  2. AH! The more I see Carter, the more I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Before I received mine I kept seeing it and drooling!
      It's just as pretty in person!! Purple is my favorite color so I'm biased! lol

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous swatches! Carter is oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carter is definitely my favorite but you make them ALL look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! Means so much coming from you since yours are always impeccable!!

      Delete
  6. Lovely swatches I love this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone finally came out with a green-green texture! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's settled, I need this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Swatches~ (removed by accident)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!