Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zoya-Cynthia & China Glaze-Medallion

Good morning all!! This is what I have been wearing for a few days!
Zoya-Cynthia is one of their new colors for the fall from the Smoke collection!

Cynthia is described as a smoky, blackened peacock teal. It is a cream with slight shimmer in it!
I love it!

Then I added my new Chg Medallion on in a sponge like technique, except I was too lazy to find the sponges and used my fingertip, lol.





I hope you all have a wonderful day today! Hopefully better than my hubbies, poor guy has a 10 mile ruckmarch today!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Reminds me of the night sky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! I love that Zoya, really nice color, and your addition makes it even better

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this manicure. The dark blue and the glitter = LOVE !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zoya Cynthia. It even looks great on short nails, which is surprising for a dark polish: http://thelacqueredlady.blogspot.com/2011/09/zoya-smoke-and-mirrors-review.html

    Did you have an issue with staining?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @The Lacquered Lady No I didn't have a staining issue, My nails are previously stained but I have been doing a lot better to prevent that from happening again! I use a coat of OPI Nail Envy + a basecoat to avoid staining!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!