Monday, January 16, 2012

Glitter Gal 10 To Midnight Swatches!

Hello all! Today I have Glitter Gal's 10 to Midnight for you :D
The formula is great just like all the GG's I have used so far, a bit thicker than some of their holos
but it is nice because the coverage was great!
I used two coats for the photos below!







I love how it looks like it is Metallic some, reminds me of HITS Artemis some,
 not colorwise but the look of the formula anyway!
I hope you guys enjoyed & have a wonderful day!!!
-Sarah <3

12 comments:

  1. Interesting--I like the holo but I'm not sure about the shimmer/metallic finish combined with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the holo effect - and you caught it so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it's different, I like it since it must be hard to make a new kind of holo so I appreciate that. Not my favorite holo but it is still pretty to me!

    But for those who hate brush strokey polishes you do notice a little bit.. mostly just in photos though, camera will pick up on stuff I don't even see normally sometimes lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the holo! not sure how i feel about the metallic combined with it but i get what u mean by the camera picking up things you normally wouldn't even see..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy frick your nails are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pics!! I love this color!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this one,
    wanna find one
    thank for the swatch

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love holos! So love the rainbows!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! I'm just wondering, did you use a top coat for this manicure?

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!