Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Belated Birthday Nails! & Haircut

I so meant to post this a few days ago, but anyway here they are! I turned 23 on the 5th and wanted to have festive nails to celebrate :)

At the top of the post is my "revised" mani, the first one is at the bottom, I wasn't crazy about it though so I changed it :)
 Polishes Used: Zoya-Jolene, Kleancolor-Neon Purple, Orly-Au Champagne , Lynderella-The Glittering Crowd,Sephora By Opi-Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild , Sinful Colors-White
& a franken I made (under the cupcake accent nail)

Sorry for the lack of cleanup & tipwear! It's been on since the 4th!


Beautimous Bottle Shot of The Glittering Crowd!




Here is my first attempt at my bday mani skittles, I just wasn't feeling em though~!
(also for this one I used DL's Happy Birthday!)

& here is my haircut (& color) I got today!

(sorry for the quality it's a cell pic)

<3 you all I'm heading to bed!!

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sarah and I love the "revised cupcake mani" its so cute happy belated birthday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday - and your hair looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw happy belated! You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Love your nails!!! Did you mean Lolly because Phoebe is blue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday hon, hope it was fun!! Love the mani. The first one was cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday!!!
    and your hair and manicure are all look great!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw you are so Beautiful! :) Happy Belated Birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. omggg. you are so pretty!!!!
    happy birthday! i love this mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are stunning as always, Sarah - love the new hairstyle/colour. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday! Love your glitter mani! & Your hair is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Everyone! <3

    Special thanks to Niesha! I was so tired when I typed this up D: I meant Jolene (NO idea how I mixed those up haha but I will fix it now!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mani!! So cute!! And happy belated birthday :) Your gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure I see red in that hairdo! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My hubs talked me out of Red Fingers : / But the brown is red brown in the sun it is tinted red :D I'll try to get another pic with it flashing the red tint today maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy belated birthday! Check your email for something you asked for a while ago that I finally got around to completing! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!