Sunday, January 8, 2012

Milani Totally Cool Review & Swatches


Hey guys I have a quick review for you today! It's for Milani-Totally Cool.
I really love this polish, I am not disappointed with the color at all, but I am disappointed with how many coats it takes to get that way. In person you can get away with 3-4 thin coats without VNL, but for pictures I had to do SIX coats! But they do dry pretty quickly. I'm thinking of letting it sit open for a bit to thicken up.

Even though it needed so many coats I do think it is worth it for the gorgeousness of the polish especially for the great price! And most drugstores have coupons or BOGO deals so I definitely recommend it!
Just be prepared to do 3 coats, with three there was no visible nail line for me until I went out in the bright direct sunlight to take photos of my nails.

The base is a blurple-y jelly like consistency, which is why it takes so many coats but it is so shimmer packed and gorgeous. The shimmer is bright purple/magenta colored and shifts to a coppery color in some lighting, it's a very pretty polish and unique!

You can purchase Milani Nail Polishes from http://www.milanicosmetics.com, and local drugstores.




Hope you guys have a awesome day! <3 Sarah


The product(s) in this post were sent to me from the above company for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

9 comments:

  1. I have this, never tried it though. I wonder what would be a good polish to layer under it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I layered Wet N' Wild's Fast Dry polish in Buffy the violet slayer under it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooh need to pull this to the front of my untrieds pile xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hrmmm, beautiful color, and as always beautiful presentation. The color reminds me of Zoya Julieanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh this is soo soo soo soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so pretty!!! I love these types of shades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this color so much! I actually like it sheer. It's my favorite Milani!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!