Thursday, July 5, 2012

Colorful, Sponged, and Stamped!

Hey guys! I hope everybody is having a great week so far!

This mani was from last week, been meaning to post it!
I started off with China Glaze-Pelistcan Grey, I just  had it on and felt like adding some color.

I sponged on different colors randomly, trying to keep them separated a bit not gradiented or anything.

Yellow: Illamasqua-Rare
Orange: Illamasqua-Gamma
Coral: China Glaze-Flip Flop Fantsay
Purple: Julep-Helena
Blue: Zoya-Robyn
Green: China Glaze: In The Limelight


 After a few days I decided to stamp over it with one of the new Bundle Monster stamping plates.I used plate BM-306 and white stamping polish.




Sorry about the tipwear D: Have a goood night you guys!
<3 Sarah

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I liked it without the stamping but it is still really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I've tried a sponge mani only once and it was a complete disaster! LOL
    You've inspired me to try again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see it when you try again Lady Bethezdas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's in reality a nice and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.
    my page :: xtreme no

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the coolest sponged/watercolor-y color combination I've seen! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome love the stamp you picked to go with it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it , I would called it life passion

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!