Monday, July 30, 2012

Nicole by OPI Target Exclusives Five NEW Fall Shades!


*For Gold Times SakeGo on and try on this gold…
*Iris My CaseBecause this purple is amazing.
*Just Busta MauveYou will want to put on your dancing shoes to wear this one.
*If the Blue Fits…This blue fits all!
*Mer-Maid for Each OtherThis green is so hot it was made just for you!



Nicole by OPI nail lacquers and Nail Treatments contain no DBP, Toluene, or

Formaldehyde. Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality.

These new Target exclusive shades will be available August 2012 for $7.04 each at

select Target locations nationwide and online at Target.com.

For more information, visit nicolebyopi.com. Follow Nicole by OPI on Twitter

@NicoleByOPI and become a Facebook fan!

3 comments:

  1. Ummm I think the description should be more clear, explain the color they did fail on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt I pick any of these up, but I do really like If the Blue Fits! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!