Monday, July 9, 2012

Pahlish Toxic and Timeless

Hey guys! I broke down and had to order a couple Pahlish Polishes :)
I got the order today and decided to try Toxic and Timeless first! I *believe* this is 3 thin coats.
I lost count between painting mine and my daughters with it, sorry! It could possibly be 4 very thin coats. But I think three. Topped with Seche Vite.



 



 Now about the bubbles, that is from Seche not the polish, Not sure why it is all bubbly but I thought I would let you know that the bubbles are in the topcoat :) Doesn't really bother me anyway, not noticeable in person.

You can purchase Pahlish from Etsy Here. Also they will soon be sold on Llarowe!
The polishes Candy and Ronnie, Lovesong Writer, Your Silver Lining, Total Eclipse of the Heart, and Dance Across the Sea are being retired so get them while you can!

I hope you all had a great weekend & have a wonderful week!
I am reaching the end of Supernatural season 7 and I am sad :( I will miss it until it comes on next year! 
What are you up to? 


 -Sarah <3!



5 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! Here I thought the bubbles added another dimension to the polish. There is something mysterious about this shade. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do don't they Lisa? I do really think they are cool looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pahlish is amazing! It definitely does look a bit toxic.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!