Monday, December 30, 2013

Sinful Stamping with Fab Ur Nails

Hi guys! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Anyone have any fun plans for New Years Eve? Were going to head back to my sisters for her NYE party!
I've never been to one before, can you believe that? lol I'm so boring.

I'm still trying to think of ideas for a Birthday Mani but I have no creativity atm!
Anything you guys would like to see? I really miss doing more nail art, that's another thing I need to work on in 2014.

Today's post is some quick stamping I did a while ago that I really loved. I just love the design!
It looks like the rug Kelly from Vampy Varnish bought and posted on Instagram haha
I remember because I totally want to buy it too!

Check out what I used for this mani after the jump!

Sinful Colors Leather Loose Stamping with FAB UR NAILS Fun 7 (1)

Sinful Colors Leather Loose Stamping with FAB UR NAILS Fun 7 (2)

I used White Konad Stamping Polish & Fab Ur Nails stamping plate Fun 7 over Sinful Colors Leather Loose.
Check out my swatches and review of Sinful Colors Leather Loose here.

It warped a little when I stamped it, not aligned perfectly but I still just love this mani!
I want to reuse this stamp over a gradient soon! I just can't get enough stamping lately.

I hope you all have a great week & 2014!
This year went by so fast for me! How about you?

12 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!