Wednesday, December 14, 2011

China Glaze-Holly Day & Lynnderella Happy Holo-Daze!

Hey guys! This post was supposed to be up a day ago but I was having some issues with photoshop D:
But here they are all cropped and watermarked for you!

I had planned to post another cute holiday mani today not completely sure yet but check back later and if it isn't up then tomorrow! It's Penguins in Santa hats!! ADORABLE if I do say so myself!

Todays mani is two coats of China Glaze-Holly Day,
with a accent nail of Lynnderella-Happy Holo-Daze on top!
I had to use quite a bit of layers for this effect, like at least 4 but I love it!
PITA to remove but SO worth it! And with 2 coats of SV it is completely smooth
even though it doesn't look like it.

<3 Enjoy!!
It's kinda picture heavy, you should know by now I can't help myself!!
& this is just one of I think 8 or 9 of my big Lynnderella Haul! :D
I'll do a haul post soon!
Lynnderella-Happy Holo-daze & China Glaze Holly Day
I decided to just do a accent nail because I didn't feel like scrubbing tons of glitter off! lol
 *SIGH* Look at that! Christmas in a bottle-for cereal!!!
 


I love it so much!!
You can buy Lynnderella's from Llarowe (when they come back in stock) for $15 ea HERE!!



4 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!