Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snowflakes & Snowman!


Hey guys! Here is a winter-y holiday themed mani for you!
I started it by using 3 thin coats of Orly-Stone Cold.
(which I happened to get at Sally's for $3.99 on clearance!)
 I sponged a tiny bit of Sally Hansen diamonds and Chg Fairy dust on top all of my nails. (sorry no picture of this step)

Then using Sinful Colors-Snow me white I stamped snowflakes on my nails with BundleMonster plate BM 14 & Born Pretty Plate M59. Once dry I added a coat of Sally Hansen-Diamonds on all my nails except my accent nail, then used a coat of Seche Vite.

Then the dotting tools came in, I used Sinful Colors-Snow me white for the snowman, along with Wnw's Black, Zoya-Jancyn for the carrot nose. Opi-Offwith her red for the scarf.
Waited a LONG time for it to dry and did a topcoat of Seche vite but still managed to smear my little guy : / but hey he is still cute :)
I hope you all liked it! I like the snowflake nails so much! Diamonds looks pretty on top of them!
<3 Sarah

14 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!