Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Festive Penguins in Santa Hats!

Hey guys! I'm so excited about this mani, I just LOVE it!
My hubby just looked at them and was like "How in the heck can you do that?!?" hahaha

I wanted to wait later in the day to post this, since I JUST posted D:
but I couldn't contain myself! check out that post too!
http://samariums-swatches.blogspot.com/2011/12/china-glaze-holly-day-lynnderella-happy.html

I got inspiration from Jacki at http://adventuresinacetone.blogspot.com/
And just decided to do them with santa hats! they cam out pretty darn cute,
not perfect but hey I'm getting better!

 Then I decided last minute to add more bling! I went over the red parts with Glitter Gal Red Holo, my free handed bowties kind of suck though haha
 All the polishes & tools I used except the Glitter Gal-Red holo It was a last min addition and unplanned.
Zoya-Phoebe & Jancyn, Sinful Colors-Snow Me White, WnW-Black cream. GG-Red Holo (not pictured)
Here is a closer shot of the tools I used! I really hope you guys liked this mani as much as I do!!

Have a awesome day!! <3 Sarah

11 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!