Sunday, December 4, 2011

Gorgeous Christmas-y Layering Combo

Hey guys! Here is a sort of xmas related post! Reminds me of Christmas anyway!
This is kind of a older mani from over a week ago so that's why it has my older watermark.
Hope you guys like this combo!

First I started off with 2 coats of the beautiful Zoya-Veruschuka 
 And then I added a coat of topcoat, look how alive it gets! So Gorg!
 Then I added I think 2 thin coats of this franken color morphing pigment tc I made with the pigments I bought from http://morenailpolish.blogspot.com/ I mixed all three :D It just looks so Christmas-y to me!

Then for a little added sparkle I added a coat of Sally Hansen's Diamonds, the older bottle not sure if they look exactly alike but I recently bought the new one (The bottle is so pretty! See it in my snowflakes & snowman post!)

Have a wonderful day guys!!! <3 Check out yesterday's post if you haven't already!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Very christmas-y for sure! I still have those pigments, and I haven't done anything with them yet! This post has inspired to me whip up some topcoats with them =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your combos are so beautiful. :( I'm all jealous and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to use my matte polishes more, I love them so much and you make them look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've really been enjoying the matte look lately!
    But I also love the glitter polish look :)
    Lovely either way!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!