Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Guest Post with Kristin from Manicured Monkey!

*Note from Sarah!* Hope you all had a awesome Halloween!!

Hi everyone! I have Pepe's Purple Passion from the OPI Muppets collection to show you today. The color is gorgeous, a purple with red undertones, almost a deep merlot color. The glitter in it is raspberry in color and look like little reflective pieces of colored glass. It was opaque in two coats but I have to take a moment to talk about the formula. I thought it was just my bottle but no, seems like a trend... it's gritty. Literally. I did a thick top coat of SV and you could still feel bumps in the polish. May be a top coat like Posche would work better but I would say have your thickest top coat ready. You can see in the light reflection that they were gritty. Another thing I didn't think about was removal... when I went to remove it, I was reminded it was a glitter polish and removal was rough as such. It's not bad enough for me to recommend the foil method though so that's good! Overall, a great polish if you have a thick top coat, it's quite pretty!
Thanks to Sarah for letting me guest post on your awesome blog :)

Kristin is awesome! Visit her blog HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!