Thursday, November 3, 2011

Guest Post with Jen from Jens Painted tips!


**waves** Hello, I’m Jen from  Jenspaintedtips.blogspot.com!  The lovely Sarah is away and asked for some guest posters. So HERE I AM! I have a relatively new blog, please check it out if you want!


Today my post will be a franken I made, I haven’t named it. It’s interesting on the nails. This is a macro shot of it. Neat, huh?


So this concoction consists of Mummy May I, Milani HD, and a few drops of It’s Alive.

It went so nicely on the nail. This was 2 coats.



You can see the holo-y goodness just a little on the pinky.  Then because I can’t leave well enough alone, I stamped a web on it with IDK



I’m really digging this color. It’s odd, it’s neat…it’s just cool!  Hopefully Sarah is having a blast  on vacation!!! Thanks for reading!!!




*Thanks Jen! Your franken is so gorg!!*

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!