Wednesday, November 16, 2011

China Glaze Snowglobe Layered

Good Evening all! Tonight's post is a mani I just did, just a simple layer manicure but I really love it!
It is China Glaze Snowglobe over Orly Andogynie..which I unfortunately do not have pictures of alone at the moment. I took some, and then decided I wanted more glitz and added snowglobe, and again took pictures only to find that when I put the SD card into the computer that somehow none were saved to it! They were nowhere to be found so I took more of what I had on but I will have to take photos of Androgynie separately some other time for you all :)

But anyway! Loving this more than I initially thought I would! Took a few pictures in different lighting and angles. I love it! I got Snowglobe from Sephora a few days ago for $4.99 or $5.99 (Can't remember D:)

I hope you guys are all having a fantastic day! I'm already feeling the Christmas spirit and it's over a month away :D

7 comments:

  1. Love this - gorgeous!! You have the most amazing nails, too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this glitter. It brightens up almost every other nail polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome polish.
    I wonder. How would it look over white.

    Please visit my nail blog(or follow)
    http://pocket-full-of-candies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!