Saturday, November 12, 2011

Long time no see! Ooh a Franken look at me!

Lol yes Lame Post Title I know but I am feeling silly!

It has been forever! Well it feels that way anyway! I arrived home safely from our trip on the 6th of November, very late though. But I was eager to get back to blogging! Then wouldn't you know it our effing internet was down when we got home! That FINALLY got fixed yesterday. Three different techs came here lol but they found out the problem was somewhere else, i have no clue but I am happy to have it back, and happy to blog again! And also very happy that we get 1/2 month's bill credited back to us!

Anyway here is a franken I made 2 or so days ago that I just love! It is still unnamed so let me know if you have any suggestions! I was going to wait and post it later so I could get a sunlight shot but I am impatient and the sun isn't very shiny atm : / But I will come back and add those in or include it in my next post so you can see the holo in it!


I really love this pretty! <3 Perfect for the upcoming winter!

I also need to post a haul picture(s) from all the mail that I got when I came home!
But I love you guys! <3 Off to go finish my coffee and check on my pot roast :D

Happy belated Veteran's Day!

7 comments:

  1. I have no name ideas but this is soooo pretty! love it & glad you got your internet back =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's super pretty :D it sort of reminds me of snow.. the cold gray sky during a snow storm, it's very pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm digging this big time, it's like newly fallen snow.. good job sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is So pretty. How about the name "stormy skies"?

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!