Friday, November 18, 2011

OPI Ds Glamour! /drool Picture Heavy

Hey guys! Okay so i know this post has a kind of ridiculous amount of photos but I have SUCH a hard time narrowing them down! Especially with a holo polish! This is four coats of OPI Ds Glamour-You DO NOT need 4 coats, but I added the extra one because my pointer nail is peel-y and you could tell lol

I hope you all enjoy! I love this polish so much! <3 There was finally enough sun to do a holo so I went for it!
I think it was luck from Jen at http://www.thepolishaholic.com/ :) She tweeted about the weather and I replied about how I wish it would be sunny so I could post a holo and she said she would cross her fingers for me and bam, there is sun! :D She is just all kinds of awesome! (lol I swear I'm not a creepy stalker :P)





Here are two pictures inside with a lamp also, the rest were taken outside in the sun!

Keep a eye out for something special coming up in the very near future!

12 comments:

  1. ***drool***
    this is one I wish I had *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love "all" the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I wish I could get my hands on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful on you, and your nails are so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making me want to go put this on right now. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much beauty in one single bottle. Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for sun! You can never have to many pictures when it comes to holos! :) I'm lemming this polish now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Stunning beauty of a color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous!! i must try my DS Glamour soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I borrow a hanky to wipe the drool off my chin??

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!