Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cupcakes & Coming Home!

Hey guys! I'm currently on the way home from visiting my family in Kansas, going to miss them more than words can express!

I've never posted a blog post from my phone before, So not exactly sure how or the order the pictures will show as..
But here are my sisters cupcake nails that she wanted me to do for her!
I used china glaze grape pop, orly frolic , zoya Kiki, & Sally Hansen whirlwind white. I can't remember the sprinkle colors atm sorry!


Also included is a pic of what I'm doing right now , literally just took that pic lol!
Same thing I'll be doing for the next 9-10 hours!

And my nails of the day ousted chg urban night and chg cg in the city


Here are other pictures from the trip!
My sister and sky on Halloween (both dressed as princess leia!)
& me and my hubby on Halloween as queen amidala and a sith

A piece of pumpkin roll I made :D

Me in a silly/cute unicorn hat at hot topic lol I love the rainbow mane!

5 comments:

  1. cute pics! have a safe trip home! :) hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thanks for driving out to visit us! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness you guys are adorable!!! especially little cutie sky!!! and drive safely

    ReplyDelete
  4. your missing the unicorn hat one though I wanna see

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!