Monday, December 3, 2012

Sorry for my Absence!

 Here is the update I just posted on Facebook, I wanted to put it here too encase you might miss it! 

I FINALLY got internet-YAY! 
Needless to say I WILL be back to blogging. I'm so sorry guys, 
I seriously underestimated the ease of blogging whist moving! 
And in a week-ish I will be heading down to Georgia for a week for my moms wedding... But I will try my darnedest to do as much as possible from now until then so I have scheduled posts for you all! 

Bad news is moving ruined my nails so they are nubs, but I ordered Duri Rejuvacote and started taking biotin again so they should be back in shape soon! Thanks so much for your patience :) 



1 comment:

  1. your blog is amazing! I'm following by email and by google friend :), kisses!

    http://fabulousstylish.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!