Wednesday, December 26, 2012

China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil: Worlds Away Collection - Part One

Hello All! I hope that every one of you had a wonderful holiday!

Today's post is half of the China Glaze Cirque Du Soleil Collection!
I'm pretty sure everybody has seen this by now, I'm sorry to be so late on posting it!
 China Glaze Cirque du Soleil Worlds Away Collection (2)
Whirled Away, It's A Trap-eze!, Escaping Reality, Def Defying, Hanging in the Balance, & Creative Fantasy.
China Glaze Creative Fantasy (3) China Glaze Creative Fantasy (2)
Creative Fantasy

I tried my best to capture this color, well to capture all of these bright colors in this collection!
My camera was being a bit difficult :)
I love this shade, but it is very sheer. I used 4 coats above for opacity.
Even though it is a jelly, and sheer.. it was a little thick.
Not goopy, and it applied easy but it was a little bizarre to me!
I don't plan to wear this alone much at all, but I will use this for layering and nail art.
China Glaze Hanging In The Balance
Hanging in the Balance

Such a gorgeous blue! Bright, applies easily in two flawless coats.
I have heard rumors of staining but I haven't had any yet (using basecoat)
Definitely a favorite!
China Glaze Def Defying (2) China Glaze Def Defying (1)
Def Defying

These sort of greens always pull me in and I want them all even though I know it isn't that unique of a shade.
The formula was easy to use and smooth, I used three coats for opacity.
China Glaze Escaping Reality (2) China Glaze Escaping Reality (1)
Escaping Reality

I had a hard time capturing this but I did my very best!
We always do our best. Sorry, had a quick Dollhouse flashback there :)
I used three coats for opacity. Application was good, not amazing but not difficult at all.

I left in a picture of this without topcoat, Creative Fantasy dries this way as well.
Sort of in between a matte finish and a rubber finish.
China Glaze It's A Trap-eze! (2) China Glaze It's A Trap-eze! (3)
It's A Trap-eze!

This polish is seriously crazy. I am pretty positive that this is the most glitter packed polish I own.
Application is surprisingly easy considering the amount of glitter.
You do have to be a bit careful and go a little slowly, but it really applies pretty well.
I used three coats of this glitter packed wonder!
China Glaze Whirled Away (2) China Glaze Whirled Away (1)
Whirled Away

I used about a coat and a half of Whirled Away over Escaping Reality, Hanging in the Balance, Def Defying  and Creative Fantasy.
I like the look of this a lot but I feel like there should be more glitter in it.
I'd like if the white hex were a bit less sparse too.
I swiped on a layer and the amount on my nails was less than I expected.
But next time I will try bu only dabbing and see how that works.

_________________________________________________________________________

I really love this collection, it isn't perfect but it is my favorite China Glaze collection of the year by far.. maybe even ever! It is just so up my alley and I love the variety!


Follow China Glaze on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

7 comments:

  1. i love It's A Trap-eze! and Whirled Away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice swatches :) Did you have any problems with It's a Trap-eze chipping or peeling? Mine did the very next day :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this collection too! I only have its a trap-eze.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection too! I only have its a trap-eze.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!