Saturday, December 29, 2012

Jindie Nails Burrrberry, Battle Royale & Honey Blue Blue - Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! Today (well more like tonight!) I am posting about more amazing Jindie Nails polishes!
I planned to do it tomorrow but she restocked tonight so I figured the sooner the better!

Jindie Nails Winter Chic
Jindie Nails Burrrberry (3) Jindie Nails Burrrberry (2)
Burrrberry
"a white cream/jelly "crelly" base with several sizes of glitters in all the berry colors including blue berries, magenta, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry (wine colored) glitters."

I used three thin coats for full opacity. This is the perfect winter crelly!
The formula was a dream, I honestly think Jen makes some of the best (if not the best) crelly's on the market.
Jindie Nails Battle Royale (3) Jindie Nails Battle Royale (2) Jindie Nails Battle Royale (1) Jindie Nails Battle Royale (8) Jindie Nails Battle Royale (4) Jindie Nails Battle Royale (5) Jindie Nails Battle Royale (6)
Battle Royale
"a beautiful royal blue jelly polish with color shifting shimmer that shifts from blue to purple to pink. It has turquoise, magenta, silver, deep purple, violet, lavender, periwinkle metallic and holo glitters and light pink, turquoise and magenta rare round dot metallic glitters throughout."

I honestly cannot express how much I love this polish!
I used three coats. Application was awesome, even with the sheer amount of glitter in this!
You WILL be seeing it on my top polishes of 2012, when I finally get around to posting it!
I think i did good capturing it, but it is even more beautiful in person, simply and utterly stunning.
If you love blues, jellies and glitter - Buy it. Seriously, this *might* even be my favorite polish of the year.
Jindie Nails Honey Blue Blue (2)
Jindie Nails Honey Blue Blue (3)
Honey Blue Blue
"a medium blue cream/jelly "crelly" base with several sizes of royal blue and emerald green holo hex glitters."

I believe I used three thin coats for opacity. While I have never seen the show this is named after I love it!
Perfect mix of glitters with the crelly base, application was wonderful like all of Jen's crellys!

______________________________________________________________________


The Jindie Nails Etsy shop JUST restocked tonight so get them while you can!
If you haven't tried Jen's polishes yet I urge you to! I wish I had sooner!

Follow her on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram for sneak peeks on new polishes and to stay updated!
You can purchase Full Size for $7.75 and Mini's for $4.75.


Happy Weekend!!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


1 comment:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!