Friday, December 14, 2012

CND 2012 Special Edition SolarOil Review

Hello All!
Time has been running away from me lately, I can't believe it's almost been a week since I posted!
I am in Georgia, my home state visiting family at the moment. I went to my mothers wedding on the 12th!
It has been a good trip, though I am missing my other half - he had to stay home for work so me and Sky flew down.
I will be back home on Wednesday!

Today's post is for the CND Special Edition 2012 Solaroil.
The regular CND Solaroil is one of my staple manicure products!
I got a small sample of it once and it has been a perfect allegiance ever since.
CND Special Edition 2012 Solar Oil (2)
CND Special Edition 2012 Solar Oil (1) CND Special Edition 2012 Solar Oil (3)

The Special Edition Solaroil features a new fragrance of heliotrope, vanilla, and golden amber.
(Whereas the original Solaroil is scented like cherries with a hint of almond.)

Personally I do much prefer the original Solaroil scent.
The Special Edition Solaroil smells more perfume like and flowery than I anticipated.
It isn't overpowering and it doesn't linger too long so I still use it,
but it kind of makes me feel like I need to sneeze when I apply it.
But this is all coming from someone who doesn't wear perfume, I just have a pretty sensitive nose.
And I'm not fond of the majority of floral scents.
Even though it is floral you can pick up the hint of vanilla, so after it fades off a little I like it much more.

It works just as amazing and moisturizing as the original, and it really lasts a lot longer than you would expect.
I've been using this like crazy and I've only used about  10% of the bottle in a month.
And that is mostly due to trying to use it a lot for this review!

 I try to use it daily around my nails and under them. I rub it in gently for about 20 seconds per nail.
If you haven't tried CND Solaroil yet I urge you to! Once I tried it I was hooked!

If you like flowery scents then this is for you,
But if you're like me and have a sensitive nose you might want to pass and stick with the original.

The Special Edition Solaroil is priced at $11.50 USD/$14.40 Canada.

To stay updated with CND follow them on Facebook, Twitter in Instagram!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!