Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nail Art Inspired by my New Blog Redesign!


Hey guys!
TWO posts in a day?! IKR? Craziness.

Have you seen my new blog layout/design?
Isn't it awesome!? Thanks to the wonderful, talented Sarah from Chalkboard Nails!
She gave me the idea to do a mani based from it!

So I did the drips of polish by the blog header.
They aren't pixelated like those, I thought I would stop while I was ahead before I ruined it.
IMG_2100 IMG_2104 IMG_2108


I started off with two coats of Opi-Skull & Glossbones.
The drips were done with a medium striper brush, and the following polishes.

China Glaze-Secret Peri-wink-le
Essie-Bikini So Teeny & Smooth Sailing
Jordana-Boy Oh Boy
Opi-Pedal Faster Suzi!
Zoya-Kristen

What do you guys think?!


11 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!