Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Some Halloween Swatch Spam!

Hey guys! Happy Halloween!
This post has some quick swatches I rushed to do before bed-not my best swatches

But I wanted to share more of the Halloween polishes I purchased! (Yeah..I went a bit nuts!)
And to broadcast my newly nubbinized nails :*(  I do believe this is "as low as they go" lol
My middle nail ripped badly in my sleep : / So I shortened them all.
I'm very thankful that my nail beds are kinda long. I really dislike my nails this short hopefully they grow fast!
Jindie Nails Zomboy
Jindie Nails Zomboy
Three thin coats-perfect formula! Dried very fast!
Jindie Nails Check the Candy
Jindie Nails Check the Candy
Same as Zomboy! Three thin coats, dried very fast and wonderful formula as usual!
IMG_2767
Jindie Nails Bite Me &  Candy Lacquer Vampire Kiss over Illamasqua Serenity
IMG_2757
Jindie Nails Monstar & Candy Lacquer Halloween Candy over Illamasqua Nurture
CrowsToes Bone Daddy
Crows Toes Bone Daddy over Milani
Crows Toes Hell Hath No Fury
Crows Toes Hell Hath No Fury over OPI A Roll in the Hague
FrankenFrosting Devil-icious (2)
Franken Frosting Devil-icious over China Glaze Ravishing Dahling


I was tired and went to bed before I finished, I still have a few more Halloween polishes >.< lol
Oh well! I know I will use them all year anyway!


7 comments:

  1. Just ordered Bone Daddy today! I also love Check the Candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is so pretty! You should get it before it is sold out!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOO doing the combo with Hell Hath No Fury and ARITH! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!