Thursday, October 18, 2012

Belated 10/16-Halloween Nail Art Challenge- Freestyle

 Hey guys! I know that this is late-and to be completely honest today's will be also.
 (Seeing as I haven't done it yet!)  >.< I keep losing track of this challenge.

Sorry for the bad clean up, and the bad writing I feel super jumbled up currently O_o
IMG_2069
Pointer:
I was going for a Mummy. lol
I used Illamasqua-Scorn, Milani-White on the Spot and Serum No. 5 Dayglow for the eyes,

Middle:
A Failed attempt at a Ruffle Mani-been wanting to try this forever! I wish I could do them as good as Sarah! This was my official first attempt at one. I accidentally smudged it and had to redo a bit at the bottom.. and then it smeared when I used TC : /
The polishes I used for this are Zoya-Mira, Opi-A Roll in the Hague, Orly-Fresh, Zoya-Pinta, Illamasqua-Rare, Illamasqua-GammaIllamasqua-Scorn and Illamasqua-Poke.

Ring:
I started with SpaRitual-Blue moon on a little over half my nail, and the other half I used China Glaze-West Side Warrior. Using white I painted the mood and Tombstone on my nail. I west over the stone with Zoya-Dove. Using a medium striper I used Zoya-Shawn and Zoya-Dree to make the "Grass" look less boring. Stamped on black bats with BM-213, and added the RIP and black along the edge of the tombstone.

Pinky:
I couldn't decide what to do here. I used Serum No. 5- Dayglow over white, and then put Opi-Spotted on top to test it out.



1 comment:

  1. These are cute! I love the detail on the tombstone and the stripe-ey mummy. :D

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!