Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Nail Art Challenge - Black Cats 10/4 (fail lol)

Not much to say about this mani, I'm so displeased with this "cat" lol it's pretty fugly.
Anywho..here you go -_-
  Black Cat mani fail Black Cat mani fail
Stuff I used..
I started off with 2 coats of Deborah Lippmann Ridge Filler Basecoat,
 followed by Deborah Lippmann-Naked.
I stamped my Index and pinky nails with the DRK-A stamping plate and Milani-Black Swift.
My ring finger has 2 coats of A England-Bridal Veil.
My awful cat was made with a mixture of the following polishes.
Spoiled-Did I Dye It Too Blonde?
Opi-Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees
Zoya-Dove
Milani-Black Swift
Serum No. 5 Dayglow (I couldn't get a picture of it glowing well)


Blah, Hopefully my next look doesn't come out so bad lol
If it helps my daughter was being really loud when I did the cat >.<

-Sarah!

10 comments:

  1. Sarah, I love the cat! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated my nails for today too... I don't think your cat is horrible, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I think this came out great! Love the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait, why is this a fail? It's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the cat turned out really, really well! And I'm also lemming Bridal Veil now:P

    ReplyDelete
  6. My black cat Zoe says it's really cute and she wants me to paint a picture of her on my nails. BTW, she's a real, live cat. >^_^<

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's GOOD!! U done a great job =)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!