Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rainbow Sponge-icure with OPI Black Spotted


Hey guys, how is your day/night going today?
Today I have a mani from last week, I did some colorful sponging to use OPI Spotted over!

First here was the initial look.
Rainbow Sponge-icure Mani (2) Rainbow Sponge-icure Mani (1)
And here it is with OPI Black Spotted layered on top!
Rainbow Sponge-icure Mani with OPI Black Spotted (3) Rainbow Sponge-icure Mani with OPI Black Spotted (4) Rainbow Sponge-icure Mani with OPI Black Spotted (5)

I really loved this mani <3 Sorry about the pictures, especially of Spotted.
I was, admittedly in a rush at the time and the photos could have looked better.

But, you get the gist of it right? :P

For the products used, as usual I used a ton.. hehe

China Glaze-Flip Flop Fantasy, Secret Peri-wink-le
Color Club-Poptastic and Wham! Pow!
Jordana-Boy Oh Boy
Illamasqua-Gamma, Poke, Radium, and Rare
Sephora by OPI-Slushied

And of course OPI-Black Spotted!

I hope you all have a lovely day <3



24 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! I really like the first look before Black Spotted has been layered, too. I might have to look at how colour sponging is done, I wouldn't have a clue how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely ADORE this! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! I forgot to mention I started with a plain white base, I think it was Opi!

    Thanks guys! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't normally comment on the blogs I read but I love, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so great! I would love to get that OPI spotted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! LOve it with and without the OPI black spotted!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's lovely!!!! Spotted looks great over bright polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not a fan of the opi black spotted, but the colors look amazing without the opi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it!!! You have great sense of creativity. I so love the OPI Black Spotted layered on top. I love the combination of colors. You really know how to play with your nail polishes. Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like Lisa Frank threw up on your nails. And I mean that in the best possible way, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous. This is easily one of the top 10 most awesome manis I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh god. I've never seen Black Spotted look so freaking good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. did you do that first with a sponge?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just ordered some Black Spotted on Ebay...can't wait to get it!! Sooooo happy!! lol.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!