Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green Polish Spam! Happy St. Patty's Day!!

Hey guys! Happy St. Patty's day!
I haven't been in the mood for doing nail art, so I figured I would just spam post some awesome greens!
<3
 
A England-Dragon
China Glaze-Agro
 
China Glaze-Westside Warrior
 China Glaze-Glittering Garland

Zoya-Shawn
 Chinaglaze-It's Alive over Zoya-Shawn
 Essence-High Spirits

 Glitter Gal-Lizard Belly
 Julep-Leah
 ManGlaze-Nawsome Sauce
 Orly-Fresh

Lynnderella-She Lived in a Swamp over Orly-Fresh
 Zoya-Ivanka
 Zoya-Ivanka + Zoya-Rina


There you go! Some of my favorite greens!! Especially Zoya-Shawn I think it is my all time favorite green!

<3 Sarah

6 comments:

  1. love it - i love these sorts of posts - awesomeness xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Im still recovering from all this awesomeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful polishes and great manis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OLÁ! GOSTEI MUITO DE SEU BLOG. ACHEI ELE CRIATIVO E MUITO BONITO! PARABÉNS....
    POR ISSO ME SENTI MUITO MOTIVADA A TE SEGUIR.
    VOCÊ PODE RETRIBUIR?

    www.youtube.com/lbva21
    www.lupapodemulher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!