Thursday, January 5, 2012

Zoya True & Fleck Collections! Swatches & Review! *Picture Heavy*

Hey Guys! Exciting post today! I have the new Zoya Collections for you!
Also it is my birthday :D So keep your eyes peeled later today or early tomorrow for a Birthday mani!

Here is a rundown on the shades via http://www.zoya.com!
I used two coats for the creme finish polishes, and two for the shimmers.
But I do lean towards thin coats so it is very possible for some of them to be opaque with two coats, but I prefer three :)

I love this collection so much! My Favorite is Skylar, followed by Lotus, Tru & Bevin!
The formula was wonderful on all of them, not the best creme finish from Zoya I have seen, but still very great quality polishes!

As for the Fleck polishes I think Maisie & Opal are very similar and I wouldn't say they are both must haves.
I love Chloe and have no flakie polishes close to it!!

Okay and here goes! Sorry for the so much typing, and that it is such a long post! 
I wanted to be thorough :) And I tried to do it as neatly as possible before I lost the sunlight yesterday. So sorry if they aren't perfect D: & Sorry for the lack of bottle shots, I forgot and I am too tired atm to take some now.. but really you've all probably seen those by now anyway :)
 
Farah is an opaque light khaki-beige with subtle sandy, greenish undertones and a cream finish. 
 Cho is an opaque yellow-toned light soft peachy beige with a hint of ultra fine silver shimmer.  Bevin is a dusty, medium sage green with teal tones and a creamy opaque finish. 
Lotus is a very soft, dusty blue-toned amethyst purple with colorful shimmer that reflects pink, red and gold.  
Skylar is a medium steel blue with a softened, dusty look and speckled by visible gold and silver shimmer flecks.  
Tru is A saturated, red-toned grape purple with speckled shimmer that reflects gold, orange and red.  
Chloe is a sheer coral pink base with two types of duochrome Mylar flakes: red-orange to gold and gold-green to blue. 
 
Maisie can be best described as a sheer turquoise blue base with reflective Mylar flakes that shift from green to blue.
Opal can be best described as a sheer green base with reflective Mylar flakes that shift from bright green to blue. 
Zoya-Farah
 
Zoya-Farah-Two Coats. 
I'm not a huge nude fan but I always welcome new polishes! 
Especially ones that could be helpful with nail art! 
 
Zoya-Farah with the fleck topcoats Zoya Chloe, Maisie, & Opal all layered ontop.
Zoya-Cho
 
Zoya-Cho-Three coats. 
Again I'm not big on nudes but I surprising love this one, I think it is the shimmer :) Plus I only have a handful of nude polishes and nothing like this.
 
 
Zoya-Cho with the fleck topcoats layered ontop in this order..
(L-R): Zoya Chloe, Maisie, & Opal. (Top-sun, Bottom-shade)
 
 

Zoya-Cho with the fleck topcoats Chloe, Maisie, & Opal all layered ontop.
(Top-sun, Bottom-shade)
Zoya-Bevin



Zoya-Bevin, I used two coats for full opacity. The formula was really good..
Maybe not as perfect as some Zoya's I own but still a very good quality polish! 
I wasn't thinking I would like this one nearly as much as I do! I love it & I can't wait to stamp over it :D

Here is Zoya-Blevin with the fleck topcoats layered ontop in this order..
(L-R): Zoya Chloe, Maisie, & Opal.
Zoya-Bevin with the fleck topcoats Chloe, Maisie, & Opal all layered ontop.
Zoya-Lotus
Zoya-Lotus-Three Coats.

Zoya-Lotus with the fleck topcoats layered ontop in this order..
(L-R): Zoya Chloe, Maisie, & Opal. (Top-sun, Bottom-Shade)

Zoya-Lotus with the fleck topcoats Chloe, Maisie, & Opal all layered ontop. 
(Top-sun, Bottom-shade)
Zoya-Skylar

Zoya-Skylar. Three Coats.

So Yeah this is my favorite polish ever :D For those who don't know Skylar is my daughter's name, She is the most beautiful girl in the world and I am so happy that Zoya made such a beautiful polish in her name! 
Zoya-Skylar with the fleck topcoats layered ontop in this order..
(L-R): Zoya Chloe, Maisie, & Opal.

Zoya-Skylar with the fleck topcoats Chloe, Maisie, & Opal all layered ontop.
Zoya-Tru

Zoya-Tru. Three Coats.
Zoya-Tru with the fleck topcoats layered ontop in this order..
(L-R): Zoya Chloe, Maisie, & Opal. (Top-sun, Bottom-Shade)

Zoya-Skylar with the fleck topcoats Chloe, Maisie, & Opal all layered ontop. 
(Top Two-sun, Bottom-Shade) 

(Top-sun, Bottom-Shade)

<3 You guys! Hope you enjoyed! -Sarah!

These polishes were sent to me from the above company for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

8 comments:

  1. The pale colours are so not me, but I really like the two purples, they're very pretty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the purples, and Chloe looks like I need her... now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Bevin, Lotus, and Skylar!! Thanks for sharing ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must have chloe. Also one of the purples, and Skylar! So gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your swatches, can't wait to get my hands on these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday your swatches look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails are perfect!! How do you get your cuticles to be so beautiful looking?? I love the Zoya polishes. That light green is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!