Sunday, February 16, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star



Hey guys! Today's post is just a quick one, I have been slacking so bad lately D:
I received my Llarowe purchase the other day, with my first CBL polishes in it!
I have been wanting to try them for ages and I finally broke down and bought a few!

And I just had to put this baby on right away!
Below is two coats of CBL Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (1) Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (3) Colors by Llarowe Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star (4)

The formula was a little thick which was unexpected, I was expecting it to be thinner like normal jelly polishes.
But it still applied really nicely and I didn't have any issues with it. Easy peasy!
I was happy to find out that the removal was the same, super easy.
It does dry the tiniest bit gritty and I found that for pictures it looked best with two coats of topcoat.
The first photo only has one and you can tell that it looks less smooth than photos 2 & 3.
It was not noticeable in person at all though. I'm really impressed with this polish and I can't wait to try the other 3 I bought!


I hope you guys all have had a wonderful weekend!
Did anybody do anything fun for Valentine's Day?


4 comments:

  1. Great polish with a perfect name, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love 'night-sky' type polishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that looks like a possible dupe for Essie Starry Starry Night ($135 a bottle on ebay now)! So pretty - will have to see if it is still in stock.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!