Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey Guys! Lynnderella Glitter Sammich!


 Hello all! I hope you guys are all doing fantastic! Doing pretty good here :)
I had this mani on earlier this week, but it chipped so I re-did it because I love it so much! And I really wanted to share it with you all!


Okay so here we go! Here is what I used in the order of the lineup lol 
+1 thin coat of Qtica NGS, which I love and I've used on and off for over a year now!
 +1 coat of Deborah Lippmann's Ridge Filling Basecoat.
(It's nude colored & It helps with the sheer jelly polish!)

After that dried thoroughly +1 coat of Opi- Don't Touch My Tutu! 
+2 coats of Lynnderella-The Glittering Crowd
*pics*
+2 coats of China Glaze-Fairy Dust
*pics*
+1 & Final coat of Opi- Don't Touch My Tutu! 

-WHEW a lot of coats I know! I let them all dry before I added more, took a while but worth it IMO!-
Here is the beginning, just with Lynnderella-The Glittering Crowd.

Before the "Jelly Sandwich" Transformation! Gorgeous this way too!
Super Macro #1
 Here is the final look! <3 I love it!
Super Macro #2!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I love this mani so much!
As for the upcoming Giveaway-I'm so so sorry I keep delaying it I'm just waiting for some of the prizes to arrive before I post it!

Love you guys & I hope you have a great night & weekend!
We are going to play the card game munchkin in a bit & I can't wait! It's so fun lol 

-Sarah!

14 comments:

  1. There's a midnight blue sparkle you posted...I must have it!! Plz let me know what it is/where to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of glitter sandwiches! I need to get my hands on some polishes to create the looks with. and The Glittering Crowd is quite fantastic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you make that jelly jelly jelly LOL Nice swatches as always

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this combo! It's one of the prettiest jelly sammich I've seen so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks so cool! I love it with fairy dust!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!