Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Today's EOTD! It matches my Gradient Mani!

Hey guys! I was playing with my new Sleek makeup Palette and came up with this!
It wasn't until I looked at my blog that I realized it matches the mani I still have on! Doh! hehe
No wonder the color combo came to me so easily :P

I used my new Sleek Ultra Matte i-Divine V1 Bright Palette!
The Bright blue is Bolt, it's in my inner corner and under my lower lash line over Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner-Electric.
The crease has Bolt Mixed with Sugarlite (a bright purple) And then Pow! is the highlight.
I REALLY messed up the eyeliner, stupid blinking :P 
I seriously suck at liquid eyeliner, but hey A for effort right?...Right? :)
The liquid liner is Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner. Mascara Bare Essentaisl Buxom Lash
Eyebrows-Illamasqua Brow Cake in Thunder.

If you didn't see yesterday's post here is the link! http://samariums-swatches.blogspot.com/2012/06/china-glaze-summer-neon-gradient-splish.html 




3 comments:

  1. hahaa at first i was like, i've never seen someone wear eyeliner like that before! that looks pretty cool. and then i read it was a mistake. at least you pull your mistakes off well. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I messed up the wing and went up and had a little second line and I was like..I might as well just commit to it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors. I really thought you did a double liner and I was thinking WOW, I might have to try that. :D

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!