Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Minnie Mouse Mani for Skylar's Birthday!

Hey guys, I've been meaning to post this for days and haven't seemed to have time to get around to it.
I decided to just post a cell phone picture I took today.
 I really want to change up my nails and this is chipping and has some tip wear. 
Sorry about the crappy quality! I did this mani for my daughter's third birthday on the 24th! <3

Here is a break down of what I used on each finger.
Pointer: Lush Lacquer-Chubby Checker (4 coats, DEF layering next time lol)
Middle: Butter London-The Black Knight (3 coats)
Ring: China Glaze-Dance Baby (3 coats), Illamasqua-Scorn, Milani-Fast Fushcia.
Pinky: Orly Flirty (2 coats), Windestine-Carbon Copy.

I did the Minnie outline with Scorn, just the polish brush. And I did the bow in white first with a nail art brush. Not the neatest mani but Skylar loved it :)

And here are a few pictures of my birthday girl!
If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you have probably already seen these..sorry!
Birthday Breakfast
I made her a Minnie pancake :)
Birthday Girl OMNOMNOM
Man I love this picture heheh!
Cake Zombie
Cake Zombie!!
Sky's Birthday Cake Sky's Birthday Cake
And here is her awesome birthday cake that Auntie Marilyn made her! :D

Thanks for looking! <3
Hope you guys are having a great week so far! If not I really hope that it gets better!
-Sarah

7 comments:

  1. What a fun theme Sarah! I bet you made her day so special<3 the mani is super cute, I love Minnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mani and your daughter is adorable!! That Minnie pancake is awesome too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your daughter is just adorable. My baby girl (20 months) is a Skyla too. Love your nails and the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mani is adorable and your daughter is beautiful! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the manicure, and that cake! OMG! Happy belated birthday to your beloved little girl.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!