Saturday, September 15, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posting.

Hey guys. I know I haven't blogged in quite a bit of time, please bear with me.
 I keep getting sick [Pretty positive I have the flu :( atm]
My daughters third birthday is getting so close (Sept 24th) Not to mention GW2 sucking me in. D:

 I Just wanted to say I'm sorry, and thank you for your patience. I promise I will get off my ass soon and post, when I'm not as achy all over. My poor nails haven't been polished in so long :(
 I will try to do them tonight if the hunching over doesn't kill me lol I just feel so out of it lately. : /

I feel do out of it lately. 
Love, 
Sick Miserable Sarah <3

5 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Hey what do you know! my sons b-day is the 24th too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax and take care of yourself, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww *tender hugs* I am so sorry and hope you are feeling better very soon!

    I totally understand--my whole family of 4 had the stomach flu this week. It was awful (and my son is still sick). I haven't painted my nails in weeks either, just wearing basecoat.

    Hang in there hon!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better soon! Take care of yourself and eventually the blogging will return. :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!