Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Colors by Llarowe Precious Metal & Rare Bear


Hi all! I realize I haven't been posting as much as I would like and I want to tell you all I am sorry!
My husband got a new promotion at work but in doing so him hours have changed drastically and I'm still trying to adjust to it being so different. He used to get home by 3 pm so he was home a lot, which opened up more free time for me.

Now he doesn't get home until after bedtime. I usually stay up late to blog and swatch but it's much harder to do now.
Sky doesn't sleep well by herself so it forces me to give up that free time I usually dedicated to myself.
Before my hubby had to wake up very early for work so he went to bed early so it was taken care of but now it's all wonky.

Anyway, needless to say I'm super behind. I already was before this and this just made it worse.
But it will be worthwhile, we can finally get insurance for me which I desperately need!
Hopefully I get to find a better "time slot" to do my blogging now, but it can be very hard with a clingy kid!

Okay enough rambling! For today's post I have two more gorgeous Colors by Llarowe polishes I purchased recently.
 (And click here to see swatches of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!)

Colors by Llarowe Precious Metal (1) Colors by Llarowe Precious Metal (2)
Precious Metal - Three thin coats.

Colors By Llarowe Rare Bear (1) Colors By Llarowe Rare Bear (2)
Rare Bear - Two coats.


Both of these are so gorgeous and went on really well! I also did some really gorgeous stamping over
Precious Metal that I can't wait to show you guys soon! Rare Bear is SO holo and just glorious!

I'm trying really hard to find more time for blogging, I miss blogging more and painting my nails!
I never realized how much doing manicures relieves my stress until I stopped doing it as often.
Thank you all for being so patient with me! I feel like a horrid blogger lately : /


3 comments:

  1. That holographic color is stunning! Gorgeous swatches as usual too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy... I never got precious metal!!! Gah!!! With my next order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great swatches, I like by the Precious Metal the pink shimmer and the holo polish is truely magical!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!