Thursday, June 12, 2014

KBShimmer 2014 Spring Collection - Swatches & Review


Hey guys! Today's post is half of the Spring Collection from KBShimmer!
Today I'm posting the creme shades, and I will try to get the others up very soon.

I know I'm super behind on these since you know, it's summer now...I know I've been such a fail blogger this year.
I do really appreciate those of you who hang in there with me though, you guys are the best. <3

Scroll down to see these absolutely gorgeous creamy shades from KBShimmer!

KBShimmer A Touch Of Glass
A Touch Of Glass - Three coats.

A Touch Of Glass is a light aqua mint with hidden shimmer.
Went on a bit sheer and streaky but builds up well.

KBShimmer Chick Me Out
Chick Me Out - Three coats.

Chick Me Out is a bright yellow creme.
The formula was kind of slightly streaky but built up nicely. Well worth it!

KBShimmer Eclipse
Eclipse - Two coats.

Eclipse is a super shiny black creme.
The formula was really great, went on smooth and easy.

KBShimmer Honewdew List
Honeydew List - Three coats.

Honeydew List is a dusty pastel green creme.
Same as A Touch of Glass here, a bit sheer and streaky but buildable.

KBShimmer Life Rose On
Life Rose On - Two coats.

Life Rose On is a vivid cerise pink creme with blue undertones.
The formula was phenomenal, one of the very best int his collection.

KBShimmer My Life's Porpoise
My Life's Porpoise - Three coats.

My Life's Porpoise is a neutral light grey creme polish.
Goes on really nice and smooth, could definitely be a two coater.

KBShimmer Pansy-Monium
Pansy-Monium - Two coats.

Pansy-Monium is a medium purple creme with red undertones.
This shade went on easily - very smooth and it is super stunning!

KBShimmer Sky Jinks
Sky Jinks - Two coats.

Sky Jinks is a medium but bright blue creme polish.
This one was another with a phenomenal formula, goes on easy breezy!

KBShimmer Spring Gradient
This gradient was done with a sponge and Life Rose On, Pansy-Monium, and Sky Jinks.

________________________________________________________________________

A few of these were a bit sheer but they all applied nicely. I can't even express how much I love these!
You will see the others soon, but this is such a good overall collection! This is one of my favorites from Christy.

I have some fun nail art I did with a few of these also! Keep an eye out for that tomorrow!
My absolute favorites are A Touch of Glass, Chick Me Out, and My Life's Purpoise!
But I love each and every single one of them and see myself using them frequently!

You can purchase this collection, and others from https://www.kbshimmer.com/.
The cremes sell for $7.50 each.

Also check out KBShimmer on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!

KBShimmer Spring 2013 Part 1 (1)

Have you purchased any polishes from this collection?
If not are you planning to, or lemming any? Let me know!


1 comment:

  1. Just amazing cremes these all are! Love the gradient you created with some of them too.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!