Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City (July A Box, Indied) - Swatch & Review



hi all! Today's post is featuring the Contrary Polish LE shade from July's A Box, Indied!
You can purchase 
A Box, Indied exclusively from Llarowe.

The shade is called Bright Lights, Small City and it's 
inspired by the 2013 Missouri State Fair.
Reminds me that I haven't been to a fair in years! I might have to go to the 2014 
Missouri State Fair (or the maybe KC one)


What have you guys been up to? I bet a lot of you are doing the same as me, binge watching the Orange is the New Black!


Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City Macro (1)
Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City (2) Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City (3) Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City (4)
Bright Lights, Small City - Three coats.

Bright Lights, Small City is a stunning dark royal blue jelly that is full of orange and pink shimmer.

Two coats had adequate coverage without VNL but I added a third to account for flash.
The formula was a littler thicker than most Contrary Polishes but it applied well.

Follow Contrary Polish, Llarowe and the A Box, Indied Facebook pages to stay up to date on the monthly boxes!

Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City Layered over NOPI This Blue is so You (1) Contrary Polish Bright Lights, Small City Layered over NOPI This Blue is so You (2)
I also layered it over a dark blue to see how it looked (which was gorgeous of course!)
I put one coat of Bright Lights, Small City over Nicole by OPI This Blue is So You.
I prefer it build up alone though, the layers show all the shimmery layers.



I hope you guys are all doing fantastic and having a really great week so far!
I still can't even believe that it is June!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous polish! Just love the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love navy blue shimmers.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!