Saturday, August 9, 2014

Contrary Polish The Mellower Season - September 2014 A Box, Indied.



Hi guys! Today's post is featuring the Contrary Polish September A Box, Indied shade!

The September box theme is Fall into Autumn, and you can purchase it exclusively via Llarowe.

Contrary Polish The Mellower Season Macro

Contrary Polish The Mellower Season
The Mellower Season is dark bluish purple with orange shimmer/microglitter. 

I used three thin coats of The Mellower Season for full opacity, the formula was a little bit thick but Carrie has since resolved that issue for the September box so it should be prefect for you guys!

In person it is a little bit dustier/muted than in my pictures, and the shimmer is a little more hidden in normal light.
 I had a rough time capturing it, but did my best though! It is a wonderful Fall shade and will look great on all skin tones.
I just can't wait for all the fall collection to start coming out!

To stay updated on when this Box will be available follow Llarowe on Facebook!

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!