Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pahlish Sarey's Berry

Purchased By Me


Hey guys! Today's post is a quick one featuring the stunning Pahlish Bespoke Batch - Sarey's Berry.
I feel a little mean showing this beauty since it's not attainable but I just had to share it!

If you didn't know Pahlish has been releasing Bespoke Batch polishes that are limited to purchase one time only.

Pahlish Sarey's Berry Macro(2)
Look at those microflakies~ <3
This is seriously probably the most beautiful purple polish that I own!
Pahlish Sarey's Berry (4) Pahlish Sarey's Berry (6)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the micro flakies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a gorgeous and striking color and does microflakies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is so gorgeous!! Such wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would so, so so love it if you were able to compare this to Pahlish's Petropolis?!?! They are restocking Sarey's Berry for an hour tomorrow night but I feel like with the exception of the larger flakies, it looks so similar to Petropolis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you! I found a side by side comparison on instagram by @pointlesscafe GOD BLESS HER! LOL! And I see that SB is different enough and a MUST BUY! Thanks so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet babies! That macro is rockin' and to top it all off you're one of the only ones I've seen that has capture the color accurately. Despite my best efforts I could not get my camera to cooperate with this one

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!