Friday, October 3, 2014

I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia (H)



Hey guys! Here's a quick post for you tonight!
I haven't been painting my nails very much lately but I really wanted to paint them with a pretty Fall color that wasn't vampy and I couldn't think of a better one than Nostalgia! It's opaque in two easy coats and goes on perfectly.

I feel so rusty with photos and posing my hand. I really need to get back to it.

I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia (3) I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia (1) I Love Nail Polish Nostalgia (2)

I will post again soon guys! I hope you are all doing fantastically!

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely and a great color for fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ILNPs are so gorgeous. Super multifaceted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deep gorgeous colors! perfect for all occasion. There more nail polish colors here, http://spafurnish.com

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!