Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Guest Post with Marketta from Pink Polish Addict!

Good Morning Babes to the lovely readers of Samarium's Swatches. My name is Marketta from Pink Polish Addict and I will be doing a guest post for Sarah today.  Being a military brat and prior military myself I completely understand that when you finally have the chance to get away you take it. What I have for you today is 2 lovelies by the amazing Lynnderella. I'm sure you've been seeing them pop up this week because the last of everyone that placed an order last month is getting their packages :) The sun came out and played nice so I was able to capture how they really look :)  Onto the yummy goodness...

Connect the Dots which I layered over 2 coats of China Glaze Breakin'. CTD has a clear base with a slight sparkle jammed packed with white and black hexagonal, square, and bar glitter. The application is actually not bad at all for it to be so loaded with glitter, and the formula is good also. I suggest waiting between coats if your using more than one so that your not just pushing glitter around. I used 1 coat of Seche Vite on top which seemed ok, but by the time I finished taking pictures it completely sucked it up so I added another and it was perfection.
 




Shape Shifter is a clear base with multiple sizes of silver holographic hexagons and squares, micro glitter, hearts, stars, diamonds, crescent moons, flowers, butterflies, and bars! I layered SS over 2 coats of OPI's Black Onyx. THIS POLISH IS INSANE! I was really trying to shake it up good after each nail so that I could get some of every shape on each nail but that didn't happen lol, there are just to many in there. In the swatches below I used 2 coats and 1 coat of Seche Vite and I was good to go. Application was a piece of cake, and the formula is good.
Thank you for letting me share with you today and I hope you enjoyed this post. Thanks for stopping by and reading :)
Kisses
Marketta
Pink Polish Addict



<3 Thank you so much for the guest post Marketta & making these two beauties move to the top of my lemmings!!  And for a fun picture I took of my daughter today :D
We all (Me my hubby, Sky, my sister & nephews)went as Starwars Chars :D


Hope you all have a lovely day!! Don't forget to visit Marketta's awesome blog HERE!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for having me over! I loved cracking open my Lynnderella's for this guest post :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!