Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Maybelline-Cool Couture

Hi guys! Today's post is Maybelline-Cool Couture. I want to start off saying sorry for the quality of my pictures, they just feel sub-par to me but My daughter kind of got inside my lightbox and destroyed it and it has been raining almost constantly all day and cloudy for days so here is the best I could do at the time :)

I used 2 coats for this mani, and I really love this polish..which is surprising I am not big on Maybelline polishes. In fact I only own 3 lol! The first coat didn't go on so great, but after that it smoothed out and went on beautifully! Been lemming this for a couple months since I saw Jen the Polishaholic post it! Took a while to hunt down but I got my hands on it!
 



And in other exciting news! Yesterday I won a facebook contest on Llarowe's Fb page and won a polish of my choosing!! I can't wait! I chose Ozotic 505!! Keep a eye out for that post in the future!!

2 comments:

  1. It's a really great colour, but amazing how different they look on the nails compared to how it looks in the bottle.
    Congrats on the winning! :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!