Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Thanksgiving Mani! Pumpkin Pie & Turkey Included!

Happy Early Turkey Day! And I am saying early because I know I won't be able to wait to post this on Thanksgiving!!

But I want all of you guys, anybody who comes to this post to leave me a comment saying something you are Thankful for! I would love to hear what you all love and appreciate from your life!

What will you be doing? Spending time with family? I'm feeling very lazy and I don't want to cook yet so we are going to Cracker Barrel and then I am going to cook a week late lol. Just not in the mood lately!

As for my Mani I hope you all like it, it isn't perfect and frankly I was pretty disappointed with it at first but it has really grown on me. I'm too hard on myself and I know it. It's smudged and etc but I think it is pretty darn cute and I hope you do also!

I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful day!


Colors Used-A lot! lol Okay Seriously!
First off I started with a coat of Deborah Lippmann's Naked on all my fingers
I used a coat of Whitecap, then one coat of Cnd-Gold Sparkle on my middle & ring Finger.
Then Cnd Gold Sparkle over the polka dots to add more to it.

Yellow-Barielle-Aura
Orange-Opi-He's My Boo
Red-Opi-Off with Her Red
Pumpkin Pie color-Barielle Aura Angora mized with Opi-He's My Boo
Greyish Brown-Essence-Walk of Fame
(Also used for the pie crust but mixed with Chg-White on white)
Green- China Glaze-Westside Warrior
Whip Cream White-Art Deco Striper in white.

14 comments:

  1. Aww its so festive. I love the little turkey, hes so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. I'm so thankful for my family. That they welcome anyone to dinner so that I didn't have to worry about asking before I invited someone who wouldn't be around family for the holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too cute!!! I am thankful for my fiance and our families! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Great job! I'm thankful for my husband and family. My husband puts up with my crazy self and loves me for who I am. My family (especially my mom and step-dad) because they are always there and go above and beyond for us. I don't know where I would be most days if it weren't for them. I'm also thankful my husband supports my nail polish addiction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love the little pumpkin pie, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is cute I wish I could do something as cute as this.
    I am thankful for lot of things like my family,my blog followers and so many good things that have happen to me!I am spend it with my family.Hope you have a great Thankgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm thankful for you letting me cross post your awesome mani ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is so creative. I love it. Such great use of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely manicure! I'm thankful for my beautiful family, for my parents, for having a job and being able to buy nail polish hahaha! :) lots of hugs! Happy Thanksgivings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! Love it! I'm thankful for my family and all they do for me; and of course ALL my nail polish! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you all for your answers! I love getting to know you all better!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!