Monday, November 12, 2012

Pretty and Polished- Pretty As A Peacock Swatches & Review

Hello all of you polished pretties! I have another Pretty and Polished post for you today!
I just have one polish to show you today-but it sure is a gorgeous one.

Take a look at this bottle shot macro below! *drool*
IMG_488k6
Absolutely breathtaking!!
Pretty and Polished Pretty As A Peacock (2)
Pretty and Polished Pretty As A Peacock (4)
Pretty As A Peacock"A dark emerald green base and is packed with blue, teal, purple, and green glitters." 

I decided to layer two thin coats over Nicole By Opi-Khloe Had A Little Lam Lam.
I tried it on it's own and it builds up nicely, but I felt like the shimmer got overpowered by all of the coats.
The formula on this is very smooth and the glitter goes on and spreads out very easily.

I love that it is opaque enough to build up if you'd like it to, but it is also sheer enough to layer.
(Example picture shown further into this post.)

Pretty and Polished Pretty As A Peacock (1)
IMG_3695
Here is one thin coat over a black, purple and a nude polish.
I love that it is so versatile.

_________________________________________________________________


You can purchase Pretty and Polished polishes from Chelsea's Etsy shop.
But in the near future they will be available for purchase at http://www.prettynpolish.com/
The full size version of this polish is $8.50 and the mini is $4.75.

Follow Chels of Pretty and Polished on FacebookTwitter, and Instagram!





*Products in this review were purchased by me at a discounted price to review*

2 comments:

  1. Thanks to you I ordered Pretty as a Peacock this morning! I love that it can be built to opacity or layered, it looks amazing over the nude & purple swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!