Thursday, November 8, 2012

Pretty Serious Cosmetics They Came From Beyond Space! Collection Press Release

Pretty Serious They Came From Beyond Space
 A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... 

Just kidding.

Zooming in from the furthest reaches of the darkest corners of the cosmos, Pretty Serious Cosmetics is proud to unveil our newest mini collection:THEY CAME FROM BEYOND SPACE!

This out of this world mini collection consists of a trio of fabulous multichrome foils that are guaranteed to put stars in your eyes.

Atomic-Brain
atomicbrain_bottle_detail_800
ATOMIC BRAIN
A brain melting purple multichrome foil with extraordinary colour shifts from rich purple through to pink, plum, gold and olive bronze.

Galaxy-Invader
galaxyinvader_bottle_detail_800
GALAXY INVADER

A mind blowing blue multichrome foil with spectacular flashes of royal blue through to aqua and purple.

Phantom-Planet
phantomplanet_bottle_detail_800
PHANTOM PLANET
A startling pale green multichrome foil with a stunning aqua and blue shift.

I know what you're thinking. When? Where? How? Why?

The when is November 10th, 9am AEST. The where is pretty-serious.com. The how is our secret. The why is because we love you!

RRP is $9.95, with a 10% discount for buying all three shades! Pretty Serious Cosmetics also ships worldwide. Check out our site for more details.

Bottle volume is 11ml/0.37 fl.oz. Pretty Serious Cosmetics is 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free.

Hey guys! Sorry I know I don't really consistently post with Press Releases,
Mostly I do if I get one while I am online.
But Man, WOW  look at these beauties! I cannot wait to get my hands on them!
I just had to post!

Which do you think looks the prettiest?

Don't forget to follow Pretty Serious Cosmetics on Facebook & Twitter!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the look of Phantom Planet and Galaxy Invader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty serious cosmetics are out and you can know the details from here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the details. Please load more photos.
    organic salon

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!